V's first bad word

Author: Anu Karthik /

Feb 26th 2010

So I swear I am not responsible for this. And though K might have used this in the past, he is a model citizen/ father these days. So we were baffled when for the first time we heard V use this word.  It took all of my self-control and then some more to stop myself from laughing, but I had to or this kid would catch on and then keep repeating it. But K and I wondered where he would have picked it up, and today I found out.

From a tomato. Yes 'thakkali'. V says the O word that rhymes with for 'thakkali'. He kept pointing to it today and just kept on saying '*kkali *kkali' and wanted me to feed him some.  So I asked him with a straight face 'Vrushab ku thakkali venuma?' and then gave him some. And then stifled my laughter and then came here to share it with you.

God, I love children and the joy they bring to our lives !!!

4 comments:

Arvind Gopu said...

Go Vrushab! I dedicate this video to him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu-uksSAE7U

Chrissy said...

I'm not very good at checking in on blogs, but boy am I glad I cam here today. Hee hee hee. Kids and bad words are just hysterical!

Anu Karthik said...

@ ag: i actually like this one very much http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMbww-nCVQg

@Chrissy: The thing is the first word he starts on is such a huge one, that is what I find amazing. It is the equivalent of m** f** in our native language :(

Sugeeth said...

Remember the good old sneaker days in school - Miss.. Miss, he is using the bad word "bloody", miss.

Post a Comment